Biogaz Europe is an annual event organised end January/early February in even years in Nantes and in odd years in Rennes (in parallel to the Carrefour de l’Eau).
Biogaz Europe has been since its inauguration in 2010, the reference event for biogas in France. Growing progressively over a 7 year period in tandem with the ascending French biogas industry, the event is today a fully fledged international meeting point for professionals from across the full European biogas spectrum.
A complete Event:
- 250 international exhibitors and represented companies
- 4 000 professionals congregating over a two-day period
- an international conference programme
- an Innovation competition to award the latest product and services breakthroughs
- International Business Meetings run by the Europe Enterprise Network
- a series of on-site study tours the day before the event kicks-off